Thursday, January 31, 2008

My costume!

So Andy's birthday party is tomorrow, and in his usual weirdness, the theme is "Be free with your friends in the Trees"---dress up as your favorite tree dwelling animal. And luckily my new favorite animal that I'm obsessed with happens to be a tree dweller.....THE RED PANDA!

They're herbivores, slightly bigger than a normal cat. I bet Mufficakes is bigger than a lot of them!
Photobucket

Look how cute they are! My costume won't be that great, considering how crafty I am, I reallllllly hate costumes and I'm always lazy and uncreative about costumes. So I'm going to make a simple felt tail and ears and work with this sweatshirt I got at Value Village. I don't even know if it will be post worthy. I do need to paint my face somehow!
Photobucket

I'm doing well so far with my Etsy goal. Today's new item that I'm uploading is the Pink and Green Dottie Earrings. They are $7. View them at my etsy shop. http://www.stuffbysophie.etsy.com
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Makes me want to create a Red Panda out of felt :]

sophiecakes said...

yeah i actually made it really quick out of a red sweatshirt i bought and it turned out pretty cute! and it was really quick and easy. it just appeared in my head. haha. anyways i'm gonna post pictures of it later.