Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's Snowing!

The one good thing about my sickness is that I get to stay inside the warm house and enjoy looking at the snow out the window. It definitely isn't "real" snow, but any snow is real snow to us..the kitties seem fascinated with it, they keep staring out the window intently. They won't walk in the snow though, it freaks them out! Today would be an awesome day to stay in and crochet from my Crochet to go Book. It's full of really cute patterns like these:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been really slack at doing anything artistic or crafty lately, I'm just not in the mood. I need spring to get here so I can get jump-started and motivated. I can't wait to start jogging at the bog again....and this time Irene's in town so I won't have to jog alone! It sucks to start from square one but I'm excited to start working out again. I'm treating myself to a nice hot cocoa right now to sooth my aching throat because it's freezing, and perfect for snow weather! Today I want lots of orange juice and soup...GOOD SOUP!

No comments: