Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Long time no update!

I haven't updated because I have been ill and also I can't find my camera battery charger and it's pissing me off because I can't be productive like I want to!! I wanted to take pictures of products today and upload to Etsy but the camera went dead and I couldn't find the charger anywhere. I definitely need to find it by Friday for the party or I'm in big trouble! Things are weird right now in the relationship department. Here was my horoscope in Creative Loafing:

Taurus:
The dramatic version of your cosmic symbols reads thus: early in the week you will come to a finale within a relationship. You are moving on to a bigger world, one which is not so possesive. You need your tim and energy to explore new areas of creativity and yes maybe a different "lover".

This Friday is Andy's birthday party as well as one of my best friend's art show (she does photography) at Black Sheep. We're supposed to all go dancing tonight at Hom but it looks like it's a bust. Dang.

Photobucket

No comments: