Saturday, February 2, 2008

Andy's Birthday Party!

So last night was Andy's birthday party. It was themed, "Be Free in the Trees with your Friends.." dress up as your favorite tree dwelling animal. We played Planet Earth in the background, had green balloons and a green light, it was pretty awesome. Dank ass dance mix, and none of the neighbors called the police. I didn't get any good pictures because I always get drunk and forget to.

Here is the only picture of me and you can't even see my costume! I'll try to post pictures of the costume another time. I used a red sweatshirt and made ears, mittens, a big ass tail with black stripes and a vest with a heart on the front. Irene made hers too. She's a black widow spider.
Photobucket

Andy worked his ass off making his costume which turned out awesome as well. He was an owl! I don't know what Matt Nelson's supposed to be.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Gave was a koala bear
Photobucket

We danced hard as hell. I had dance cramps!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: