Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dunzo.

Sorry I've been MIA ignoring all of my blogging duties. I have been feverishly looking to get a car because I really need one! I finally found my car, my dream car! And it was a STICK SHIFT. Of course I have never driven a manual but I bought it anyway because it was perfect. So I guess I have to learn how to drive it now. Haha. I love doing things backwards. I think it'll take me a month (hopefully just a month!) to get good at it. I just need to be pretty good at driving it because I live in Charlotte where traffic is sucky and people drive sucky so I don't really have room for fuck-ups. And I'm scared of burning out the clutch! But other than that I love the car. Haha. It's even this pretty green color. Working so hard on my credit finally paid off! I got an awesome interest rate (especially for it being a used car). 5.99% Kaching. At least now I know how awesome I am at playing hardball with slimy salesman. Afterwards Jenny and I went to Michael's house. He made us maynaissey pasta salad and chocolate milkshakes in his fancy KitchenAid blender.

2004 Hyundai Sonata
My first big girl purchase
Photobucket

Other than that, I have been working a lot. I am only going to be working one day a week at the restaurant and (hopefully) going full-time at Anthropologie. That way I'll actually have two days off a week so I have time to work on things I want to work on! And play outside when it's gorgeous. I've been wasting all these months working and working and working. I'm so over it! That's it for now.

No comments: