Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Statement Bib Necklace

I've been M.I.A. for a while now, sorry I kind of have a hard time remembering to keep up with things once I start them.  Promise to do a better job of maintaining my blog this holiday and the upcoming year.  I've been eyeballing the Bird Of Paradise Bib Necklace from Baublebar for a while now.  It has some of my favorite colors and my favorite fashion blogger from Atlantic-Pacific wears it well!  Baublebar has great mid-range jewelry that is good quality.  I've been shopping with them for a year now and gotten some of my favorite little baubles from them.  I'm so excited to add this piece to my growing collection...I will probably wear it with a festive holiday outfit when I get it.


on one of my favorite bloggers: Atlantic-Pacific








A few years ago when I was still managing at Anthropologie, I realized that I was buying too much clothing and needed to restrict my budget.  A way for me to feel like I was still shopping and revamping my wardrobe without breaking the bank was to expand my accessories collection.  I love all things accessories: belts, headbands, jewelry, scarves, tights, etc.  Accessories are what every girl needs to take full advantage of her wardrobe.  It is the best way to keep your wardrobe in use all year long by transitioning seasonal pieces, and layering.


A few of my favorite ways to use a pretty statement necklace.



when you want the necklace to speak for itself.  ALL-BLACK is a chic way to display a pretty statement necklace.



under or over the collar of a soft denim shirt



as a part of an over-the-top accessorized ensemble



color-blocked with a bright colored top or dress



casual with a soft tee in neutral colors



preppy style under the collar of a button-up shirt, tucked in a with a pretty skirt









No comments: