Friday, November 29, 2013

thankful for thanksgiving

having fun playing with my new A Beautiful Mess app on my new Iphone!
Hosted Thanksgiving for my sister, brother and mother and the ham was overcooked,
gravy a little salty, the turkey a little bland, but still thankful to have a home-cooked
meal with  my family regardless.  today matt and I will be decorating the Christmas
tree and I will be doing what I do every year, throwing together all the leftovers
into a crazy Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole.  not the healthiest, but just mix
leftover stuffing along with shredded turkey and ham, a couple cans of cream of
mushroom soup and cheese and you're done!
 
 
 
I went ahead and made TWO of my famous corn soufflés, Matt's favorite!  so he
could overindulge all he wants and still have leftovers.  I also made a turkey,
a ham, pan gravy, and cranberry-walnut stuffing.
 
 
 
my mom, the baker, made a beautiful 2 layered coconut cake.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: