Sunday, November 17, 2013

Gift Ideas for the Girly-Girl

i've always considered myself a "girly-girl".  it means i've always loved the fluffy little petticoats my mom made me as a child that i could layer underneath my skirts and my socks always matched my shirt.  to this day i am still a girly-girl.  i'd much rather stay home and make soap than go hiking (unfortunately).  

what makes a good gift?  something thoughtful, sure.  i love giving something luxurious, something that feels like a treat, something the person would love but might not necessarily splurge on herself.

from my own wish list, i've picked some budget friendly gift ideas for the girly-girl in your life!

HAPPY SHOPPING!





{Distressed Leather Weekender by Free People $178, for all those non-hiking weekends}




{Etched Plate Necklace $48, in sweet Bohemian phrases}




{West Elm Bentwood Breakfast Tray $38, for those days you just can't get out of bed}




{Sherpa Robe $98, to go with the bed tray when you can't get out of bed.
Soft as a baby lamb.}











No comments: