Sunday, December 30, 2007

Working!

So now that Christmas is over I am done working all the time and now I am barely working (and barely making ends meet!)...but the sunny side to that is that I have a lot of time to spend in the studio working on whatever projects I want. Irene and I stayed up all night doing drawings. I am hoping to have the rest of them painted and framed by the end of this week.

Here is one that I finished of my favorite animal the Red Panda.
These are 4"x4" for $30/$35 shipped in the US original watercolors framed
Photobucket

I decided I am going to get a red panda tattoo somewhere probably and cover up another tattoo on my forearm that I don't like with a bluebird.
Photobucket

Muffin has been enjoying the move because there are random bags and boxes laying around for her to hide in.
Photobucket

Now she's being all lazy and stretched out getting her fur all over everything.
Photobucket

And here's a picture we took on the first night we stayed at the new house. It's a picture of a polaroid, sorry it's blurry.
Photobucket

No comments: