Monday, December 24, 2012

favorite beauty buys

I've gotten a ton of new beauty products lately because Irene and I have been makeup crazy ever since we got back from Las Vegas.  Some of my most recent favorites (all available at Sephora).


Buxom Big & Healthy Lipstick $19
 
So creamy and matte.  Stays on all day without leaving that nasty dry lip line that all-day lip glosses give you.  I've had so many people compliment my lip color!  I LOVE "monte carlo" this hot magenta color and I've also tried "shanghai" a deep, plum, red and "Bombay" a peachy nude and love all 3!
 
 
Ole Henriksen Three Little Wonders, $70
 
I loved all the products in this little set which includes a collagen booster for day, a night gel, and a firming cream.  I use it after my evening scrub down with my Mia brush.
 
 
Makeup Forever Fake Lashes $16
 
Once you get the hang of applying a fake eyelash properly, you will be obsessed with wearing them all the time.
 
 
 

No comments: