Sunday, January 3, 2016

today

relax.


things didn't go as planned this new year's weekend, but i truly needed lazy time to rejuvenate.  the house is nice and clean and it has been nice enjoying my studio room again.  i wrote out some ideas and plans for the refresh studio project!  i'm beginning to think i may just repaint the furniture all white instead of getting new furniture...unless i see the perfect piece that i just love.  bryan got his Christmas present set up yesterday so hopefully we can grill some yummy burgers today and i can bake some fries.  just enjoying my food before getting back into my salad and salmon routine--which i'm actually pretty excited about btw.  this year one of my goals was to allow myself to relax more and not feel guilt about it.  this weekend was a great start!  

No comments: