Saturday, November 17, 2012

crafting for the Holidays

ROYGBV soaps @ kitsch and fancy, $7.00

so i love my job at the photo studio... unfortunately it does slow down during this time of year, which totally works in my favor because i want to be at home during the holidays anyways and i get to spend more time working on my crafting, bulking up my Etsy shop, and participating at local craft fairs.  i was part of a new one today hosted by Charlotte Crown Town Handmade in Plaza-midwood and it was so much fun.  i made a ton of soaps (see above) and even some soy candles and did pretty well!



worked on a bunch of new holiday scents (like the one above) and also Christmas Fir Tree, Pumpkin Pie, Maple Pecan Streusal, and more.  my Gift Bags were by far the most popular pick up item of the day.


since i didn't work much this week, i spent the last 4 days working on making product for this craft fair in the neighborhood.  it was the first one they've done, and there wasn't a ton of traffic, but still a lot of fun.


 my table...i was the only loser without a tent!


this time i made some cute little soy candles.  the votives were popular, but they cost so much to make.....i may start doing them for gifts but not for sale?


tons of great new holiday scents: Christmas Berries, Balsam Fir Tree, Peppermint Candy Cane, Maple Pecan Streusal, Pumpkin Pie, Cinnamon Spice.....









 thanks to all my awesome friends who came out to visit me at my lonely table today!  xoxo


 



No comments: